Monday, July 17, 2017

Sunday Stamps "Salute To Summer" Challenge



This is my entry for Sunday Stamps "Salute to Summer" challenge (SSC157).

Here's what I used to make it:

-white card stock base
-SU! Night of Navy ink
-Ranger Blending Tool
-Misc. Mint Colored Paper
-SU! Expressions Thinlits Die
-SU! Read Red Paper
-SU! Multi-Purpose Adhesive Strips
-SU! Sizzix Floral Fusion Flower Die
-SU! White Enamel Dots
-SU! "For Being You" Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and thanks to everyone over at Sunday Stamps for creating a great challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Love the inked background, and the word die is beautiful. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great background, love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I plan on being back soon. I love how challenges inspire me to create new things, and I need to do more of them!

      Delete
  3. oh my, what a super cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete