Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (& Wednesday too!)



This week we're encouraged to "Get in Shape" over at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge Blog.

After entering this in their Monday Challenge, I hopped over to their Wednesday Challenge and realized the theme was "Seeing Stars!" Wow! So I'll add that in since I just made it today and it fits there too.

I thought about a lot of different things I could make, but decided on making a star-shaped card to highlight my little "hero."

The base of the card is embossed so it looks a little fancy. It's hand-measured and folded with slits in the bottom so someone can write in the card and mail it flat then the recipient can unfold it and stand it up.

It really wasn't to complicated to make. Here's my supply list:

Stampin' Up! Star Dies
White 110# card stock
Patterned paper from coordinations (purchased at Joann's)
Darcie's "Super Day" stamp set
Copics in E37, B24, E13, R14, R29 and Y15

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and thanks to everyone over at Simon Says Stamp for putting this challenge together!


2 comments:

  1. Love your fun and fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete