Wednesday, July 26, 2017

How To Make A Bookmark Card



These instructions can be made using any stamps, any size bookmark and any size card.

I got this idea when I fell in love with this stamp set from Prima Marketing titled "Quotes," but the stamps were too big for the standard A2 size cards that I usually make. So I decided to make a Bookmark Card.

First I chose the patterned paper which was from Pebbles. Then chose the inks (SU!'s Always Artichoke and Delightful Dijon) and stamped the bookmark and colored in a few of the images.

Then I measured and made the card just a little bigger than the bookmark, cut a slit in the top and ran the twine through it. (See picture below.)



The bookmark can be easily moved up or down for perfect placement, yet can be removed so the recipient can have a sweet little gift too!

Since my card was a special size, I needed to make it a custom envelope. Since the pattern is so busy, I placed Avery Labels on the front for the "to" and "from" areas. And since I'm going to give this as a gift for someone else to give away, I used some envelope gum so it could be sealed later on.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment