Thursday, July 20, 2017

When Ink Pads Are Too Juicy...

I love Stampin' Up! products, and their colors are one of the main reasons why. But sometimes I they ink their stamp pads a little too much. This is especially hard when I have a fine detailed image. The ink seems to run together.

Memento Inks are a little better with fine images, but I so often I really want to use my SU! colors.

Well yesterday I found my solution. Ink them with a Ranger Foam Pad first. I had to do this three times before stamping the image just to make sure the ink was evenly dustributed.

It worked perfectly!

I also tried using a Stampin' Spot and lightly inking it, and that worked well too.

I know there must be others who have the same problem, and hopefully this tutorial has helped!

Now I need to get more foam pad refills!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have to try this! I definitely have this issue with quite a few of my ink pads. Thanks for the tip! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works so well. I don’t always have this oroblem, but when I do it really helps. Glad you found it useful! :)

      Delete