Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SIP Challenge 91-Andrea's Birthday



The challenge this week over at Stamp, Ink, Papers is to create a birthday card in honor of A design team member's birthday. Easy enough!

I made my card with Close To My Heart's "Lovely Birthday" set. The inks used are:

Memento Bamboo Leaves
Memento Lilac Posies
Stampin' Up! Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Up! Peakaboo Peach

The card stock is Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive.

What I really love about this card are the clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Because they're clear, they take on the color behind them. So in this case, it looks like I have three different color sequins when I only have one.

Well I hope Andrea had a great birthday yesterday! And I hope whiever gets this card will like it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment