Thursday, March 23, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #280



I love the simplicity yet versatility of this challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.

There were so many things I could have done, but I chose this tea cup and pot
from a set I love from Fiskars. (I don't know the official name of the set, but I bought it from Michaels years ago.)

I colored the pot and cup with Copics. And to give the card a little more interest I  cut a base from a Sizzix die and embellished it with white enamel dots from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. This is delightful! I love the sweet teapot and matching cup!m and the scalloped edge is perfect for a tea party! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda! I really goofed on your website loading my picture. I was trying to crop it better when it disappeared! Oh well! I really loved your sketch and I have a great card too. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like that tea set, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Sarah!

      Delete
  3. What a great card. And Linda (our sketch designer) is a tea totaler so this is a perfect take on her sketch! And I fixed the link in the gallery so your beautiful card shows up as a thumbnail now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jen, thank you so very much!!! I really enjoyed the sketch and am so happy to have the pic show up! So glad Linda likes it too. :)

      Delete