Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #81

When I saw that Stamp, Ink, Paper's Challenge #81 was to create a black and white card with a pop of color in my email box this morning and found my new Stampin' Up! Set in my mailbox this afternoon, I knew It would be a perfect match! The stamp set, Custom Tee, is from the new Sale-A-Bration catalog. The DSP is from Stampin' Up! too. The strip of red patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn. The Memento inks are Tuxedo Black and Love Letter. I made this card for my hubby who, since he has been losing a lot of weight, wears suspenders every day. I think he'll love it on his birthday next week!

6 comments:

  1. Barb this is so so cute!! Love what you did with that set! Thank you so much for joining us at SIP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...I haven't gotten this set yet but I am loving what I've seen with it! GREAT layout, too! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! And great use of the challenge - I love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete