Friday, December 23, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks for Freshly Made Sketches 268

Making Christmas Cards was great, but I'm ready to move on. So today I pulled out a heart, intending to make a Valentine's Day looking card. But when I colored the heart, I got this! It's a really different look, and maybe not clean enough looking, but since I made it for Freshly Made Sketches, in it goes. Here's the direct link to their challenge. I really like the challenge to make a square card. It seems to have a lot more pop. Thanks for the inspiration Jen over at FMS!

6 comments:

  1. Such warm colors and patterns, love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that heart -- looks so fun to color. Have a happy New Year, and thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like these colors. Unique and so pretty! So glad you joined us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete