Thursday, November 10, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #262



I love Jen B.'s simple yet elegant sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I tried my best to keep it "clean" by  embossing one sheet of card stock with a Darice folder and layering it with dimensionals over a second sheet of white card stock.

The holly is from the CTMH set called "A Holiday" and the berry sentiment is from MSE!'s set called "True Meaning Tags." The inks are Love Letter and Cottage Ivy, bothe from Memento. I find that SU! Inks are often too thick when fine details are involved, but they're great when you need a strong solid stamped image. Real Red card stock is from SU!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty holiday card! Love the textured background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love the holly and the berries! Great embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete