Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #70



When I saw this Tic-Tac-Toe over at Stamp, Ink, Paper I knew just the stamp set I wanted to use. I bought this adorable Lawn Fawn called Trick or Treat with the idea of making for a kids party at church-until I found out they expected 500 kids! So I made this card for my parents instead.

The Tic-Tac-Toe I chose were all
the ones on the right: Patterned Paper,
Black and Punch or Die Cut.

The paper is from Lawn Fawn's
Polka in the Dark. I used a large
dotted embossing folder and a 1.25"
punch for the moon.

Copic colors are YR04,Y15, W3
and W5.

Thanks to Lisa and Sandy over at SIP for
another great challenge. And I'm sure my
parents will thank you too!


2 comments:

  1. Barbie, your card is absolutely adorable! I love the perfectly colored little candy corn with those sweet faces! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete