Friday, October 21, 2016

Pink Christmas Whimsy



I made this card for Challenge 259 over at Freshly Made Sketches. I knew I wanted to do something whimsical, and when I had bot pink and green dotted paper, I thought I would give something different a try.

The stamps are from Avery Elle's set called Chalet. The dotted paper is from Michaels. Copics are Y35, Y13, B00, R29, YG06, E97 and one Tombow 743. Stardust Stickles were used for the snow.

My thanks to Linda and everyone at Freshly Made Sketches for such a cute sketch!


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the colors and the swet tree! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card. I love the falling snow in the background - it's perfect for your little scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty1 I love these fun colours for Christmas! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete