Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fab Friday 98 Challenge

Fab Friday has a great fall-inspirchallenge this week.
I just love the colors, and since I don't have a
need right now for a Halloween card, I thought they
would also make a great fall floral card.

The stamp set from Stampin' Up! is called So Very
Grateful. The card base is 110# white stock with
Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie trim. The Old Olive is
embossed with SU!'s Square Lattice embossing
folder.

For the inks I used Copic Markers in G94, YR18, YR04, YR12 and BV13. Ink is SU!'s Pumpkin Pie and Memento's Tuxedo Black.




9 comments:

  1. Barbie, this is so lovely! I was hoping to see some non-Halloween cards - I couldn't manage it myself, but this one is perfect! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Heather!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower card! Lovely coloring! I'm so glad you chose a non-Halloween card! Love the thankful sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the rather out of the box idea! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! Great job coloring the flowers!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete