Thursday, September 8, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #252


I love this great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and needing some more Christmas Cards, came up with this idea. The Window Die is from Tim Holtz, which is a little bigger than the Stampin' Up!'s. The "snowy" paper is from Me & My Big Ideas. The Snowflake Stamp is from Hampton Arts and punched with a SU! Scallop Punch.  I used Pacific Point paper and ink.

This card is one that someone is actually buying from me, and I think she'll really like it. She ordered an assortment, and it's nice to get one that isn't red and green. Now I wished I had just put "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" so it could be more versatile. Oh well, next time!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card! I love the window with the snow falling in the background! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to see a window in the sketch! Fabulous Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete