Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Try Stampin' on Tuesday: Challenge #282


For this cute card I used Taylored Expressions Big Delivery Stamp Set and Stampin' Up's Kinda Eclectic. The road is just a strip of black paper that I colored with a white gel pen. Markers are Copics and ink is from Memento.

The layout from Try Stampin' on Tuesday is this:



I had to pass on the challenges options to add a holiday theme or beads, as I really need some masculine birthday cards for my stash.

Thanks to everyone over at that website for giving me some great inspiration this morning.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun - cute masculine card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun and sun-shiny card, Barbie. I love how you turned the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't this an awesome masculine card, Barbie! So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete