Friday, August 5, 2016

Fab Friday 93 Challenge



This is one card I would have never come up with without a challenge. I'm so glad I took the challenge over at Fab Friday. Their challenge sketch is this:



My only flourish seemed too big for this, so I went with a stem from "Betsy's Blossom's" by Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Avery Elle's "Cake & Candles." The dies are called "Layered Treat Tag" and are from Die-namics. I used Bermuda Bay card stock and ink and Papertrey Aqua Mist card stock and ink. Doily is from Stampin' Up! Sequins are from Walmart and the embossing folder is from Darice.

I was really stretched with this card and I loved every minute of it. Thanks Fab Friday for another great challenge!


8 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love the shades of green and your layering is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the challenge.

      Delete
  2. These colors look so lovely together - great job! I especially love the silver doily - very chic! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you oriented your card so the sketch is on the short side! All of your elements come together beautifully but I especially like the embossed strip and the colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thank you, Barbie for playing along at our challenge and inspiring us with your beautiful monochromatic card. I love the colors you used, and the touch of gold is perfect!

    ReplyDelete