Friday, April 8, 2016

Stamp, Ink, Paper Color Challenge #42



After a one month wait, I finally got my Botanical Builder Dies today! I just love them. I've seen so may great ideas on blogs and Pinterest. This is my first card with them. Paired with Stampin' Up!'s "Hello" set it's a great match. I also used Stampin' Up!'s Candy Dots in Bermuda Bay. The sentiment "birthday girl" is punched using SU!'s Word Window Punch.

This card is made for Challenge #42 over at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Below are the colors, which go really well together. Thanks for stopping by today!




7 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Great use of the color combo, and I like how you mixed the sets you used. I just broke out my Botanical Builder dies again tonight, aren't they great?? Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barbie, wow, your Botanical builder dies were so worth the wait. This is gorgeous in our challenge colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Barbie!!! Love the botanical set in these colors! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Barbie! I love all the wonderful layers and those gorgeous die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete