Saturday, January 2, 2016

SIP Challenge 28


Looking for some inspiration to start the year off, I came across a great (and easy) challenge over at Stamp Ink Paper. All I had to do was make a card that was anything but Christmas!

This flower was made from a set called Loves Me Still by Technique Tuesday. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things called Chalkboard Greetings. The colors of ink used are: SU Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Delightful Dijon and Crushed Curry. Ink colors from Memento are Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle and Toffee Crunch. The base card stock and flower center (embossed with a Darice folder) are SU Early Espresso. The main card stock is a color called Butterscotch by Bazzill.

Fall is my favorite season, and brown is my favorite color, so it was easy to fall back on these favorites.


9 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this big giant bloom!!! Fabulous Card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie this card is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! I love all the different flower petals and the earth tones you used, and the embossed center is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Barbie! I just Adore this big beautiful flower and the different patterned petals. Awesome design and lovely colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Anything BUT Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  4. That flower is absolutely amazing!! I love the warm earth tones. I just can't get over your amazing flower! Thank you for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! Barbie your card is just beautiful!! Love love the flower with all those gorgeous petals! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete