Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fun Sparkly Birthday!


This card is masde for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's challenge 252. When I saw the design of five elements, I immediately thought of the word 'happy.' I suppose that's because Most of the cards I make are birthday cards.

My supplies for this card are:

White 110# card stock
Purple Glitter Paper (Michaels)
Bazzill Easter Grass card stock
Bazzill Gummy Bear card stock
Stampin' Up! Little Letters Thinlits
SU! Tempting Turquoise card stock
SU! Rose Red card stock
SU! Calypso Coral card stock
SU! Endless Birthday Wishes (sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!



8 comments:

  1. So clever to think of letters for the five elements - great thinking! I love whatever you've done to that cute balloon to make it so shiny and 3D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Jan!

      Delete
  2. Happy! Perfect - a 5 letter word to combine so creatively and uniquely with our sketch this week. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and creative birthday card using our sketch! I never would have thought to use letters...love it, Barbie! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun birthday card! Great take on our sketch and I love the balloon! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete