Monday, January 4, 2016

A Sweet Sunday with the Paper Players

This card was made for the following two challenges. The Paper Players had us use a number on a card for Challenge PP276 while Sweet Sunday provided a great sketch for Challenge 300. It was easy, and helpful to combine these two!




















My supply list is:

SU! Tempting Turquoise card stock
SU! So Saffron card stock
Bazzill Candy Hearts card stock
White card stock
Patterned Paper by Hampton Arts
SU! Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Art Gone Wild Birthday Numbers Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Stickles Golden Rod
SU! White Perfect Accents

I also want to say a big Thank You to Sweet Sunday Sketches for all their challenges. This will be their last challenge. And although I'm new to these challenges, they've been in my lineup of enjoyable ones. Sweet Sunday, you'll be missed!

4 comments:

  1. Great card for both challenges Barbie!I love the colors you chose..so perfect for a 14 yr old. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy birthday card Barbie! I love the striped border and the glitter dimension on the candle flames. Thanks for joining in with my number challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Barbie! A great take on both challenges--I love the fresh and fun colors with the patterns. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete