Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Friday Mashup! FM228 Challenge

The Friday Mashup challenge this week was to use a silhouette and/or use a background filled with a coloring technique. For this card I chose both!

The background is made my simply made by adding a drop of ink to a little water and brushing it one with a fan style brush. Then I added another drop to make the water darker and did the same technique over the lighter one. My hairdryer made it a lot easier to dry the ink quickly and keep working on my project.

Here's my card, which will go to a young guy at my church:

My supply list is:

Stampin' Up! Soft Sky Card Stock

Stampin' Up! Extreme Surfboard

Stampin' Up! Espresso Truffle Ink

Stampin' Up! Espresso Truffle Paper

Memento Ink in Bahama Breeze

Misc. torn paper

Goosebumps Spray

 Thanks, Friday Mashup! for helping me create something that is a little different from my usual work!


2 comments:

  1. Terrific masculine card, you did a great job mashing it up!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete