Monday, October 5, 2015

Fab Friday Challenge 74

What I love most about challenges is that they force me to do things I never would do. And this is no exception.

Today's challenge is from Fab Friday 74.

I've had this paper in my stash for a while, but haven't used it. After seeing the sketch, I knew today was the day.

It was such a simple card to make, but thanks to a great paper company, the finished product is great.

Here's my supply list:

Webster's Pages Reversible Beautiful Chic Paper in Stepping Out (both sheets)

Cream 110# Card Stock

Martha Stewart Stickers in Vintage Girl Gift Box

Verve Stamp Poppy Birthday

Papertrey Card Stock in Hibiscus Burst

Papertrey Ink in Hibiscus Burst

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cute and girlie card! That's some pretty nifty paper, you've highlighted the details perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute paper! I kind of want those shoes lol! It works perfect with the sketch! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nice compliments!

      Delete