Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #279


Last night's card was made for the following Sweet Sunday Sketch #279. I loved the round shape to highlight the focal point, and the banner is perfect for a sentiment.

The only trouble I had was that I knew I wanted to use a doily, but that a whole one wouldn't fit on an A2 card, so I cut it in half.

The DSP is from Stampin' Up!'s Pretty Petals. The card stock colors are Wild Wasabi and black. The flowers are from a set called Poppy Birthday from Verve. Also from that set are the little dots on the background. The sentiment is on a hand-cut banner using Stampin' Up's Endless Birthday Wishes stamped in black. The ink for the poppies is Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride.

Thanks, Sweet Sunday, for another round of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment