Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mojo Monday Challenge 404

This challenge came at a perfect time. Usually all my cards are A2's, just because of habit I suppose. But this week's Tall and Skinny Challenge is perfect because I need to mail a check to my SU demonstrator. And while a check will fit in an A2, the size of this challenge is perfect. The only thing I had to do is make a custom envelope, which I love doing anyway!


To the left is the sketch we were given. Julee suggested taking the circle off the card, which worked perfectly to show off the Stampin' Up! DSP English Garden. Complimenting that is Always Artichoke and Blushing Bride card stock. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set titled Watercolor Words.

I really had a lot of fun with this and like the finished product. Sometimes I can feel some pressure when making a card for my demonstrator, but I think this one is demonstrator-worthy. Thanks for a great challenge Mojo Monday!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That DSP is so lovely and you've showcased it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete