Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketch on Saturday Night
















Earlier this week I was over at Tuesday Morning Sketches admiring their Challenge #305. I had just ordered Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Words and thought that making a tag with that would be perfect for this challenge.

Well my set didn't come until Friday, and I've been super busy since the. But thankfully I was able to make a quick card and get it in for this challenge.

My apologies, as it's not an exact copy of the sketch, but it's pretty close.

The paper is Stampin' Up!'s new Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper. I just fell in love with all the black and white pattern. The ribbon I had laying around in my stash. The ink is just black Memento. The flower brads are from Joelle's.

2 comments:

  1. I like your black and white color palette. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenée, I really enjoyed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete