Monday, June 15, 2015

The Paper Players Challenge #PP249



Once again I'm inspired by a challenge over at The Paper Players! I just loved these three colors when I first saw them. Not having pool party ink, I had to rely on just paper for that color.

The supplies are: DSP from Stampin' Up. Twine from Michaels. Stamp from Hampton Arts. Candy dots are from Stampin' Up! too.

Because of the circle sizes, I had to make this card and A7, a little bigger than usual.

Thanks for a fun challenge, Paper Players!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Barbie! I love the stripes, texture and the way the candy dots echo the shapes of your circles. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments Joanne! I really enjoyed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete