Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Treats Challenge


I bought this stamp several months ago at a stamp show. It's from Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps. It really caught and yesterday had the perfect opportunity to use it. Over at The Paper Players they have a challenge called Summer Treats.

The sentiment (which I purchased just for using with food) comes from a big set by My Favorite Things titled Sweet Birthday Wishes. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. The three dots are new from Stampin' Up called White Perfect Accents. I've heard you can color them with Sharpies, and I'm looking forward to trying that. Chocolate Chip Card Stock makes an appropriate border color too!

Have a sweet day!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy!! The ice cream sandwich brings back lots of memories from my childhood. :) Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I too love ice cream sandwiches!

      Delete
  2. Yum is right! I love ice cream sandwiches! What a great stamp and I love the mix of patterns, too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I enjoyed the challenge and love your blog. I'll be back!

      Delete
  3. Barbie, this is so fun! I love ice cream sandwiches and I bought some today for my granddaughters. I love your mix of patterns and the colors your used. So glad you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete