Thursday, June 18, 2015

Stamplorations June Challenge #35

This is my first challenge over at Stamplorations. I fell in love with the simple sketch, and made one card quickly using materials I still had out at my desk. Now I want to make some more using this design. I just love it and the possibilities are endless.

For this card I used Everything Eleanor from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly. The vine in green is from CTMH (C1252) Abundance Borders. I still thought it looked a little bare, so I added a little Memento Pistachio Ink around the edges.

I really enjoy the inspiration I get from challenges, and I look forward to doing more layouts like this!

4 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch, so pleased we inspired you to join us for the first time. Hope to see you back at STAMPlorations soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, I enjoyed it and will be back!

      Delete
  2. Nice fussy cutting. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura Jane! I actually enjoy fussycutting!

      Delete