Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nacho Average Challenge #145



I love simple cards, or at least starting simple, then I can go from there. This challenge has just that, leave it simple, or ramp it up.

This card was made using Stampin' Up!'s Petite Petals and coordinating punch-so easy! Various pinks and purples set each flower apart. The sentiment is from CTMH called Words of Comfort. I love that set. It has just the right thing to say for every difficult situation.

The patterned paper is from K & Company from a pad called Lily Ashbury.

The Nacho Average Challenge page can be found here. I always find that I create something different than usual when I do a challenge. It helps me break out of my typical routine.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yapha! I do love challenges!

      Delete
  2. This card is so pretty and feminine. Love the color combo. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Anne! I will continue to check out your great challenges!

    ReplyDelete