Friday, June 12, 2015

Fab Friday Challenge #66



I needed a card tonight that was actually an upbeat sympathy card. Sometimes challenges help me get through the difficult task of making such a card. That's the case tonight. I hopped over to Fab Friday and took their Challenge #66. The card stock is actually a patterned paper that's heavy enough to use as a card base. For the words I used Stampin' Up!'s En Francais, and stamped them right on the paper. The rectangle and circle are from Stampin' Up's All Abloom pack. The butterfly stamp is from SU! and the paper for that is from K & Company. The twine is just from Michaels. The rhinestones are from K & Company as well.

I love this card, and hopefully it will bring a little bit of joy to a sad situation.

4 comments:

  1. I think it will - so pretty and upbeat. Thoughts from a friend are what help us through - thanks for playing at Fab Friday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, way to be inventive with the sketch! Great idea to offset the vertical layer! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliments! It was so much fun!

      Delete